- Complete at least a two-month internship with a current RCA member company between January 1 – December 31, 2022.
- Be an undergraduate student of Construction Science, Construction Management, Building Construction, Construction Technology, or similar academic discipline at an accredited university or college.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student and enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester credit hours (or equivalent quarter hours) during the time scholarship assistance is received (spring semester).
- Be in good standing when selected; good academic standing is defined as a 3.25 GPA in the major and a 3.0 GPA overall.
- Be a United States Citizen.
- Interns may receive the award one time only.
- A representative from an RCA member company must complete the application, which includes a nomination form and uploading of supporting materials (see below).
- Most recent college transcript (can be an unofficial transcript).
- Brief Statement from the nominee on what this scholarship means to him/her.
CLICK HERE for nomination form.
*Featured Image Courtesy: RCA