LX Hausys America Inc., an innovative manufacturer of building and decorative materials, is introducing several new colors to its Viatera Quartz Surface and HIMACS Solid Surface brands at this year’s Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS), including two new colors to its highly popular Viatera Calacatta Collection. KBIS attendees can view the new colors at the LX Hausys booth, W1829. Attendees and customers can also view the new colors, gain detailed product information and find several tools to spark inspiration at the new LX Hausys website: www.lxhausys.com/us.
“These new colors beautifully showcase the exceptional range of design-forward and on-trend solutions we offer to meet any residential or commercial surfacing need,” said LX Hausys America President KJ Kim. “From expressive color tones and realistic textures to stunning patterns, the new colors expertly show the design and manufacturing capabilities we bring to our customers across both solid surface and quartz surface products.”
New Viatera Quartz Surface Colors:
- The Calacatta Collection welcomes Calacatta Marina and Calacatta Verde. The new colors are produced at LX Hausys America’s state-of-the art manufacturing facility in Northwest Georgia with US and imported parts. While at the new LX Hausys website, visitors can view the new colors – and experience the entire Viatera brand offering – through LX Hausys’ engaging virtual showroom. With 360-degree views, visitors can “enter” a variety of rooms where they can easily customize any room by using the site’s visualizer/configurator tool.
- Calacatta Marina draws inspiration from the ocean’s vitality, where waves of blues rise, crest and fall with organic beauty. Delicate curvy and jagged pencil veins in two different Navy tones gracefully ascend across a pristine white surface revealing a natural flowing look. Full-bodied wide veins evolve with unexpected fluidity, accentuating natural borderlines as subtle depth and refined pattern variations appear. Fresh and lively, Calacatta Marina brings a splash of daring sophistication to modern and contemporary residential and commercial interior spaces.
- Embracing the beauty and quiet peacefulness of a verdant hidden forest, Calacatta Verde is the essence of calm and serenity. Reminiscent of tree branches, thin and delicate veins gently interplay with each other in organic width and tonality. Full-bodied wide veins emerge in random fashion, creating natural borderlines and expressing an intricate pattern with a subtle depth. With deep green and softer grayish-green hues set upon a clean bright white base, commercial and residential designs yearning for tranquility will find it in Calacatta Verde.
Calacatta Marina and Calacatta Verde, like every Viatera color, are comprised of up to 93 percent quartz, making it a superior surfacing option when compared to natural stone. Manufactured as a non-porous product, Viatera prevents harmful bacteria or mold from penetrating into the surface.
2 – LX Hausys America KBIS 2022 New Viatera and HIMACS Colors
Unlike natural stone products, Viatera does not require regular application of sealants. Viatera is manufactured to prevent against everyday wear and tear and offers a higher resistance to stains, chemicals and heat, ensuring its long-lasting beauty and durability. Using sustainable material and an eco-friendly manufacturing process, Viatera is NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) and Greenguard® certified. The two new colors come in a slab size, which can accommodate larger layouts, including kitchen islands with fewer seams. Each format is available in 2 cm and 3 cm thickness and is backed by LX Hausys’ 15-year limited warranty.
New HIMACS Solid Surface colors:
- The new HIMACS Calacatta Collection is a first for the industry by bringing the rare and gorgeous look of Italian calacatta marble to solid surfaces. A vision of celestial grandeur, Calacatta Luna delivers a luxurious organic aesthetic. Its natural stone appearance illuminates the senses as gray veins branch out across an expansive white surface. Displaying varying thickness, distinctive contrasts and expressive details, veins naturally flow together to convey patterns of opulence. With the inherent beauty of natural stone as its muse, Calacatta Luna is an artistic statement of elegance for interior spaces.
- The Pietra Collection is expanding with Nebbia and Ombra. Both colors beautifully enhance the collection’s essence of understated luxury inspired by the unmistakable movements, colors and stony textures discovered only in nature. Like a gentle morning mist shielding a rising sun behind it, Nebbia awakens the senses. Short-flowing veins in a modern soft gray, with hints of gold, elegantly flow in unison across a high white background, unveiling a soft warm undertone. With a classic and refined marble-like appearance, Nebbia offers design versatility for a multitude of residential and commercial interiors. A sublime interpretation of shadowy hues and textures, Ombra’s rustic beauty elevates interior designs. Short-flow veins in two soft smoky grays harmoniously interplay with a warm brown tone as patterns and waves form an earthy-like texture reminiscent of volcanic rock. Expressing a new sense of modern flair, Ombra is an alluring, sophisticated statement for contemporary, modernistic and industrial spaces.
- The dynamic Volcanics Collection now includes Silver Gravel. Embodying the look of precious natural stone with a dash of mysticism and translucency, particles varying in size, shape and hues ranging from light to dark gray, are randomly scattered across a soft ashen base. With a touch of shine and full of depth, Silver Gravel complements other materials or easily sparks new design imaginations.
- The Aurora Collection will be adding four new colors later in the year. With layered patterns and hues ranging from a cozy cream beige to an earthy charcoal brown, the new colors add more design options to the collection.
- A cream-toned base sets the mood, as subtle beige-hued veins naturally expand across. Bright and cozy, Aurora Linen Cream’s pattern elegantly reflects the beauty of natural stone, complementing commercial and residential interiors.
3 – LX Hausys America KBIS 2022 New Viatera and HIMACS Colors
- Three warm color tones – neutral beige, brown and off-white – are beautifully and harmoniously interwoven. Expressing a soft essence, Aurora Butter Cream’s inviting color palette makes it a versatile design option.
- Dark and cream-toned veins spread across a warm light brown base revealing an earthy look. Displaying a rich layered pattern and a refined texture, Aurora Cocoa is a bold focal point for interior design creations.
- Brown layered veins flow across a smoky charcoal base creating a dramatic contrast. Rustic and chic, with a wood-like appearance, Aurora Terra’s unique aesthetic makes a statement for modern and contemporary spaces.
With durability similar to that of natural stone, HIMACS is engineered to withstand everyday wear and tear, and offers a high resistance to stains and chemicals. HIMACS is a non-porous solid surface, ideal for applications where hygiene is essential. It’s easy-to-clean surface does not require sealing or special products for maintenance and is repairable. HIMACS can be restored to its original state by a certified professional. It contains no visible crevices or surface irregularities, thus preventing harmful bacteria or mold from penetrating into the surface. HIMACS’s 3-D thermoforming and translucent properties yield versatile design possibilities. It can be easily fabricated in the same way as wood, and can be heated and bent, enabling the product to meet the most challenging of 3D designs. All HIMACS colors are available in 30” x 145” with ½” thickness and are made with sustainable material and an eco-friendly manufacturing process, HIMACS is backed by LX Hausys’ 15-year limited warranty.
About LX Hausys America Inc.
LX Hausys America Inc. is a part of Korean-based LX Hausys Ltd., one of the world’s leading providers of building and decorative materials employing more than 4,200 employees spanning the globe. Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., LX Hausys America uses the industry’s most advanced technology to design beautiful and functional spaces with sustainable products. LX Hausys America’s business lines include surface materials and flooring. Architects, designers and other trade professionals needing more information can visit www.lxhausys.com/us.