LiteTrace, a global leader in Bluetooth® Network Lighting Control (NLC) systems, announced that it has introduced its Keilton® BH4 Series of sensors, controllers, and receptacles. The BH4 Series is designed to simplify Bluetooth® wireless luminaire level lighting control (LLLC) of commercial indoor and outdoor luminaires, such as panels, troffers, high bays, low bays, area lights, and wallpacks. The innovative, patent-pending, 4-pin, low-profile design enables easy-to-integrate control receptacles in the luminaires for quick plug-and-play sensors to be attached later.LiteTrace works with many of the commercial lighting industry’s top luminaire manufacturers to enable controls-ready luminaires with integrated receptacles for Keilton networked lighting control sensors. Benefits of the BH4 Series include:
- Low-profile design with minimal depth into luminaire housing and minimal height above luminaire
- Multiple receptacle designs and shapes including a waterproof model with UV-resistant, high-impact rated covers
- 4-pin designs enable color tuning
- Twist-and-lock plug-and-play connection design features no protruding components that can be damaged in shipping
- Easy removal of panel/troffer sensor solution with a simple twist
- Multiple sensor and control designs for mating with BH4 receptacles including flat panel miniature linear sensors with PIR + Daylight Harvesting, replaceable-lens high/low bay sensors with PIR + Daylight Harvesting, and waterproof outdoor luminaire controllers.
- Black finish UL-rated UV-resistant material for outdoor sensors
- UL1376 verified for security
- DLC NLC5 listed system
- OpenADR™ certified system
Luminaire manufacturers can learn more about the BH4 Series of receptacles, sensors, and controllers by contacting email@example.com or visiting www.LiteTrace.com. About LiteTrace Founded in 2014 in Shenzhen, China, LiteTrace provides software services and a complete package of luminaire sensors, controllers, drivers, and gateways for manufacturing brands, facility managers, installers, retrofit companies, lighting designers, lighting specifiers, and system integrators. LiteTrace is the first manufacturer in China to receive UL 1376 verification for security capabilities, and first to achieve full-stack, in-house R&D for networked sensors and controllers. LiteTrace’s Keilton® platform was one of the first systems listed to DLC’s Networked Lighting Controls (NLC5). For more information, visit www.litetrace.com.
*Featured Image Courtesy: LiteTrac