Kingspan Light + Air (KLA), a division of Kingspan Group PLC, and a leader in daylighting, ventilation and smoke management solutions for the sustainable built environment, will exhibit Sept. 27-28 at Greenbuild 2023 in Washington DC.
Located at booth 1435, Kingspan Light + Air will showcase its latest innovations, diverse range of products, new branding and unwavering dedication to the Kingspan “Planet Passionate” sustainability initiative.
New KlearSky™ Metal Framed Glass Skylights
- A revolutionary evolution of architectural skylights, KlearSky harmonizes striking aesthetics with remarkable building performance. Equipped with cutting-edge technologies, these skylights offer enhanced versatility for architects and simplified installation for contractors.
New Company and Product Branding for Streamlined Customer Experience
- Kingspan Light + Air is undergoing a comprehensive rebranding effort to improve the overall customer experience. As part of this transformation, the company is sunsetting the Major Industries, Inc. brand. The Guardian 275® by Major Industries, a key part of KLA’s product offerings, will be rebranded and moved onto the Kingspan website.
- Additionally, the rebranding introduces a cohesive and refined array of product names and divisions, simplifying product understanding and streamlining the specification process for a cohesive customer journey.
- For the first time in the industry, architects, designers, building owners and even contractors have a single point of contact with technologies in all forms of building fenestration.
Kingspan “Planet Passionate” Sustainability Initiative
- Kingspan Group’s ambitious 10-year Planet Passionate sustainability program aims to have a positive impact on three big global challenges: climate change, circularity and the protection of the natural world. As part of this program, the company aims to achieve a 90% reduction in the carbon emissions within its operations and a 50% reduction in the CO2 intensity of its primary supply chain partners by 2030, alongside other ambitious goals.
The booth will also highlight an expansive range of products and capabilities, including:
- Translucent wall systems and roof assemblies
- Metal framed and unit skylights
- Solatube Tubular Daylighting Devices
- Canopies and walkways
- Integrated polycarbonate and metal panel systems
- And much more
The following representatives will be available for press interviews at the Kingspan Light + Air booth 1435:
- Bianca Wong: Global Head of Sustainability at Kingspan Group, PLC
- Tom Larwa: Vice President of Customer Experience at Kingspan Light + Air, North America
- Neall Digert, Ph.D., MIES: Vice President of Innovation and Market Development at Kingspan Light + Air, North America
Come visit Kingspan Light + Air to learn more about the tools, solutions and technologies that are helping buildings improve energy performance and lower carbon emissions.
Information will be available at Kingspan Light + Air’s Greenbuild Booth 1435
For more information, please visit the Kingspan Light + Air site at www.kingspanlightandair.us
WHO: Kingspan Light + Air
WHAT: Greenbuild 2023
WHEN: Sept. 27-28, Walter E Washington Convention Center
(801 Mt Vernon Pl NW, Washington, DC 2001
WHERE: Kingspan Light + Air’s Booth 1435
Feature Image Source Courtesy of Kingspan Light & Air