Marker Construction Group, a longtime construction management and general contracting firm headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is announcing the launch of its new division, Marker Estate Management. Due to popular request, Marker Construction Group has expanded its ongoing construction business to provide high-touch luxury estate management for homes in South Florida’s Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties.
“Our team looks at luxury estate management from a different lens than others,” said Grey Marker II, co-president of Marker Construction Group and Marker Estate Management. “Leveraging more than 20 years of successful high-end residential construction work, we learn clients’ specific estate management needs and facilitate a pleasurable home ownership experience.”
Employing highly trained, licensed and insured professionals who understand clients’ expectations, Marker Estate Management brings more than two decades of industry expertise, providing a unique acumen for luxury estate management. Its touch process provides a one-call solution, allowing owners to be involved while still maintaining their distance from day-to-day operations.
With an eye for the finest details, Marker Estate Management’s team of experts work with clients to determine the appropriate services for their home. Providing exceptional estate management at every level, its services include creating and overseeing a full maintenance schedule, property inspections, full concierge and more. Whether matters require immediate correction or ongoing routine maintenance, the team can assist with avoiding costly future repairs.
“A natural evolution and extension of the Marker Construction brand, our luxury estate management services are based on our principle of providing exceptional service consistently,” said Peggy Marker, co-president of Marker Construction Group and Marker Estate Management. “Using a 360-degree hands-on approach, we treat our clients’ homes as if they were our own.”
Services provided by Marker Estate Management include:
- Multitude of routine or scheduled services ranging from addressing any indoor/outdoor leaks, to landscape service review and recommendations, to roof inspections and termite remediation, to cleaning and construction oversight
- Hurricane/storm preparedness, such as securing properties for storms, walking through properties after heavy rainfall or windstorm, taking photos before and after a storm and assessing and documenting any damage, and installing hurricane shutters (additional fee)
- Holiday preparation, including holiday lights and decorations
Marker Estate Management’s service structure involves:
- Meeting with clients to answer any questions and learn about their requirements and preferences, and then determining the necessary level of care.
- While clients are away, performing routine inspections on the prescribed schedule, and alerting clients to any issues requiring their attention. A full visit report is provided after each visit.
- While clients are home/coming home, special attention is given to prepare the home for their arrival, such as stocking the refrigerator with their favorite foods. The team updates clients on local events and coordinates any reservations or bookings they desire.
- After clients depart the home, the team visits the property to secure any outdoor furniture and pool toys, arranges for a thorough deep cleaning, and prepares the home for extended absence. Laundry and linens are handled, perishables discarded, and routine inspections commence until the clients return.
For more information about Marker Estate Management, visit markerestatemanagement.com, call (954) 767-9767, or email email@example.com.
About Marker Construction Groupwww.markerfl.com or call (954) 767-9767.Marker Construction Group, founded by Grey and Peggy Marker in 2001, is a construction management and general contracting firm based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It specializes in multi-family, hospitality, and very high-end residential construction, throughout the state of Florida. The company’s awards and accolades include multiple repeat recipient of “Overall Best Craftsmanship” award by the Construction Association of South Florida (CASF); Pyramid and Eagle Awards from Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC) for superior craftsmanship, commercial work; and South Florida Business Journal’s “Top 25 Contractors” in South Florida, and was named one of the “Best Places to Work.” Marker Construction Group’s headquarters is located at 614 S. Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, 33301. For more information, visit
About Marker Estate ManagementMarker Estate Management provides high-touch luxury estate management for homes in South Florida’s Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County areas. Its headquarters are located at 614 S. Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, 33301. For more information, visit markerestatemanagement.com, call (954) 767-9767, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Launched as a division of Marker Construction Group in 2022,