The Chicago Faucet Company introduced a matte black finish to the E-Tronic® 80 electronic touchless faucet and soap dispenser family of commercial restroom fixtures. Building owners, schools and facility managers appreciate the clean look with above deck intelligent electronics that eliminate clutter below the deck and enhance the overall design of the room. They also like the innovative engineering and solid construction that makes for intuitive, feature laden and vandal resistant faucets and soap dispensers.
“More and more customers requested (or prefer) matte black finish for commercial restrooms so we came out with the E-Tronic 80 handsfree faucet and matching soap dispenser in matte black,” says Greg Hunt, Chicago Faucets commercial product manager. “Along with the original chrome finish, E-Tronic 80 faucets provide options for specifiers. Amongst the features, many are selecting ASSE 1070 compliant thermostatic protection to help prevent scalding. Specifiers also have the option for models with a hot water limiter and multiple pre-set adjustments with the option of concealed or user-controlled mixing. During these times of renewed focus on infections, Chicago Faucets are not only top quality but are smart and especially created with safety for the user in mind.”
Innovations engineered for the E-Tronic 80 Sensor Faucets include a quick 15-minute install time, above deck electronics, water savings, temperature adjustments and ADA compliance.
These benefits also make the E-Tronic 80 a popular choice for commercial offices or public facilities.
- The E-Tronic faucets’ water run time can be easily adjusted with the optional Commander™ handheld unit.
- Vandal resistant outlet options from 0.35 to 1.5 GPM.
- They are available with an integral ASSE 1070 compliant thermostatic protection to help prevent scalding.
- Above-deck components and remote diagnostic technology allow for easy remote selections and maintenance in public or commercial restrooms.
- Five run-time modes and a hygiene flush with the optional Commander™ handheld unit for the E-Tronic 80 allows plumbing professional to adjust, monitor, and select options.
- A user temperature control handle with a hot and cold indicator helps meet universal design and ADA requirements. With user adjustable temperature control plus 4˝ and 8˝ cover plates, the E-Tronic 80 meets any application requirement.
- The faucets are also available with an optional Long Term Power System providing up to 15 years of maintenance free power. The faucet is also available as an AC plug-in, hardwire, or DC with lithium CRP2 battery.
Chicago Faucets Partners with WaterSense, Alliance for Water Efficiency and USGBC
Chicago Faucets is a proud partner of WaterSense®, a program sponsored by the EPA, the Alliance for Water Efficiency and the U.S. Green Building Council. These programs are leading the way in the United States towards conservation of one of our most valuable resources – water. Since 1901, The Chicago Faucet Company, located in Des Plaines, Illinois, has offered commercial and residential plumbing products built to stand the test of time. A combination of the best engineering, finest materials and quality workmanship has made Chicago Faucets the specified choice in many of the finest building projects throughout the United States and Canada. They are available through a nationwide network of plumbing distributors.
The Chicago Faucet Company is part of the Geberit Group, a European market leader and global provider of sanitary technology with products available in the United States at geberit.us. As a European market leader, the Geberit Group is a global provider in the area of plumbing technology with sales of CHF 3.1 billion and more than 12,000 employees in 50 countries worldwide.
For additional information, to see the entire line of touchless faucets contact The Chicago Faucet Company 800-566-2100 or visit chicagofaucets.com.
*Featured Image Courtesy: Chicago Faucet Company