Atlas Roofing Corporation today announced the expansion and evolution of several key sales positions within its Roof and Wall Insulation Division. These key transitions support Atlas’ continuing momentum within the industry and its objectives for future progression.
“We are excited about the impact that this organizational realignment will bring to our Division,” said Steve Heaton, Vice President, Roof & Wall Insulation Division. “Each of our team members have a great deal of experience and building category knowledge. As we continue to expand and increase our presence in the market, this progression represents a significant opportunity for the Roof and Wall Insulation Division.
The Atlas transitions include:
- Jenny Sansone, West Regional Manager – Beginning January 1, 2022, Jenny will become the West Regional Manager. She began her career at Atlas more than 13 years ago and her extensive knowledge of the commercial roofing industry will be valuable as she grows and develops the West Region.
- Kyle Rowe, Midwest Regional Manager – Also beginning on January 1, 2022, Kyle will become the Midwest Regional Manager. He began his career at Atlas 10 years ago and has developed vital relationships that have helped the Roof & Wall Insulation Division grow. Kyle’s strong understanding of Atlas polyiso products and roofing systems position him well for his new role in the Midwest Region.
- Richard Owens, Director of National Accounts – Roof Insulation – Richard will become the Director of National Accounts – Roof Insulation beginning on January 1, 2022. In this role, he will be responsible for key national Dealers/Distribution, industry Buying-Groups, and OEM-Roof Insulation within the USA. Richard’s vast experience and in his previous role makes him a good fit to take on the challenges of his new position.
- Tim Milroy, Senior Director of Sales – Roof Insulation (USA) – With increased responsibilities within the USA Roof Insulation market segment, Tim will move to become the Senior Director of Sales – Roof Insulation (USA) starting on January 1, 2022. He also shares sales responsibilities for the wall insulation products. Tim has worked with Atlas since 2006 and his nearly 30 years of experience in the roofing and insulation industry will help him steer the Roof & Wall Insulation’s USA sales organization to meet its growth objectives.
- Craig Woodson, Director of National Accounts – Wall Insulation – Craig moved into his new position as the Director of National Accounts -Wall Insulation in October 2021. He has over 25 years of experience in the insulation industry and has been with Atlas for more than 20 years. This experience will be valuable as he works closely with key distribution accounts and national builder accounts.
For more information about the Roof and Wall Insulation Division, please visit www.atlasrwi.com.
About Atlas® Roofing Corporation
Atlas® is an innovative, customer-oriented provider of asphalt shingles, roof underlayments, rigid expanded polystyrene and polyiso insulation, geofoam, cold chain, protective packaging, lost foam, and cutting-edge coated and paper facers and underlayments for a diverse set of markets. Atlas has grown from a single asphalt shingle manufacturing facility to 36 facilities in North America with worldwide product distribution. Products from the company’s four major divisions, Polyiso Roof & Wall Insulation, Shingle & Underlayment, Molded Products, and Web Technologies, are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities and shipped from its network of manufacturing plants and distribution facilities in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
For more information, please visit www.atlasroofing.com.