In the architectural and design, construction industry, aluminum structures have become not only a profitable technological solution. With their help, it is possible to create stylish, attractive and aesthetic buildings. This material has numerous advantages and unique characteristics, due to which it has become in demand and indispensable in modern construction.
Aluminum in architecture and design
Aluminum structures play a key role in architecture and design due to their versatility and other advantages. Its use covers everything from aluminium window frames and doors to building facades. Due to the fact that aluminum systems have an attractive appearance and can be easily molded, they are widely used by designers, as they provide many opportunities for the implementation of various ideas.
Aluminum structures can be painted in a variety of colors, which provides additional opportunities for individual design. They can be used to create lightweight and elegant structures, which is especially important in modern architecture, where minimalism and openness are valued.
Aesthetics is an important aspect of modern construction
The widespread use of aluminum systems is due to various factors.
- Lightness of form. Thanks to its lightness, aluminum makes it possible to create graceful structures, which, at the same time, are characterized by high strength. Modern buildings erected with aluminum systems look exquisite and are visually appealing.
- Combination with other materials. Aluminum combines perfectly with glass to create transparent facades and window systems. This not only gives buildings a stylish look, but also provides excellent natural light, which is an important aspect in modern interior design.
- Variety of coatings. The surfaces of aluminum structures can be matte, shiny or textured, which allows solving a variety of architectural and design problems.
- This material can be easily processed and molded, which allows architects to realize their most daring ideas and create projects that become true works of art.
- Environmental friendliness. In addition to their visual appeal, aluminum structures are environmentally friendly. In addition, the material can be recycled.
Due to their lightness, strength, resistance to deformation and corrosion, durability and other advantages, aluminum structures have become an integral part of modern construction. They make it possible to create structures that combine functionality and visual appeal.
Aluminum solutions from Technohome
Our company is one of the main suppliers of aluminum solutions in the US construction market. This material meets all requirements, is in high demand and is the ideal solution for both private and commercial construction.
We are a patented brand and specialize in manufacturing aluminum structures that are used in building facade glazing, aluminum pergolas, reflexology, etc.
Technohome does not sell finished products on its own but is an exclusive exporter. Our main activity is to work in B2B segment and create a base of dealers in USA. We offer the best prices in the market and guarantee good delivery time of finished products.
Working with large customers (construction firms, developers, architects), our company is able to adapt to the needs of our customers. Offering quality and innovative aluminum solutions for the construction industry, we are the best partners.
In addition to high quality products, we are ready to offer expert advice and a range of other services and capabilities when servicing large industrial projects.
Aluminum systems are produced on extrusion presses with a wide range of capacities (1800, 2200, 2800 tons). Advanced technological solutions are used in production, which allows to improve the quality and performance characteristics of aluminum structures.
The annual production volume of architectural systems is 22 thousand tons of profiles of all types. All products are certified and meet high quality standards and are made of environmentally friendly aluminum.
In the production process we have combined the experience of architects, engineers, designers and developers from Germany, Italy, Norway. The products of our company, which is a world leader in the aluminum industry, are known in many states in the United States (California, Washington, Arizona, New York and others). In addition, we export aluminum systems to more than 40 countries all over the world.
Feature Image Courtesy of Technohome