Dunn-Edwards Corporation has announced the launch of the Instant Designer Collection, a palette of six go-to whites and neutral hues. These top-selling, classic colors were hand-selected by interior design experts to give users the satisfaction of a signature look in an instant.
Sara McLean, color expert and stylist for Dunn-Edwards, led the creation of the Instant Designer Collection, “With the trend of using neutrals in homes continuing to be on the rise, the need for this new collection was apparent. The palette offers our customers seeking a classic, timeless look a quick view into our top-selling hues without overwhelming them with too many choices.”
The 6 colors within Dunn-Edwards Instant Designer Collection include:
- Swiss Coffee (DEW341): A warm and creamy white that evokes a quiet, effortless beauty.
- Whisper (DEW340): A delicate hue with a light blush of color that softens the feeling of white.
- Classic White (DEHW08): A crisp, clean, and fresh hue with cool undertones that adds a sense of confidence and optimism.
- Stucco Tan (DE6205): A comfortable warm neutral that pairs well with several design styles.
- Crisp Muslin (DE6212): An honest and welcoming soft greige that offers a natural feel.
- Whisper Gray (DEC785): A white-washed gray that gives any room a modern, crisp look.
All colors in the collection are available in all Dunn-Edwards product lines.
Learn more about Dunn-Edwards Instant Designer Collection and explore the colors here.
About Dunn-Edwards Corporation
Dunn-Edwards is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers and distributors of premium architectural, industrial and high-performance paints, coatings and paint supplies. It operates over 150 company stores in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas, and over 100 domestic and 250 international dealer locations in 12 countries. Dunn-Edwards is dedicated to preserving and protecting the environment and produces its coatings in a LEED ® Gold-certified manufacturing plant. Based in Southern California, the almost 100-year-old company has approximately 1,700 employees. Dunn-Edwards is a wholly owned subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. (TYO 4612), one of the world’s largest paint companies. For more information, visit www.dunnedwards.com.
*Featured Image Courtesy of Dunn-Edwards